Team HYDRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Chat

+5
mochy1819
Tomtommee2
WildInstinct
jlesko22
lyiso48
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Community Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Community Chat

Post by WildInstinct Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:08 pm

Thanks tom, and even though is crappy and i mess around the first few minutes, this is the style of game play you should use when playing with the SR3M.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii8w4XjfIJE

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Post by WildInstinct Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:57 am

Hey guys I have been unactive and erwell probably already passed me. Anyway I just wanted to let you know that it was because of a car accident I went through a few days ago and I haven't been able to play, and before that I learned that my account is in risk of being hacked, so I was trying to figure out who it was. Though I solved the problems, so I should be playing back today.

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Post by lyiso48 Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:41 am

Take care of your account and feel better. Hope you didn't get hurt. I'll be away a bit myself. Contract wars hasn't been loading right for the past few days. Im am currently figuring out what the problem is. I will be here if anyone needs support.

lyiso48
Admin

http://cwteamhydro.freeforums.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by WildInstinct Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:30 am

Thanks I'm better and yeah I had the same problem. After I finished a match the thing said "Loading profile to DB" and it would never end loading. I guess it's just a temporal thing because I don't have the problem anymore. And yeah I should be on more often and I made sure whoever was trying to take my account left it alone.

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Post by lyiso48 Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:10 pm

OH YEA! I spent about an hour today uninstalling thing and updating plugins and such today, AND CW WORKS AGAIN! Im back!

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lyiso48 Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:51 am

So how is everyone? It's been a while that I've seen much action on the forum. How are you guys?

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildInstinct Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:09 pm

Man I have not been in the game for A LONG TIME. I almost feel like it was too much time. I'll start playing again though because of the new update! I was just waiting on the RFB and the EBR marksman. Hope you are all doing great, because I've had an interesting summer. See you around!

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Post by WildInstinct Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:27 pm

Hey everyone you guys are insane! I've been off for a while and I come back to see that we are higher than ever! I will be on again and active too. Oh yeah erwell YOU THE REAL MVP! Already a level 64 and I've been a 63 for longer than you have been 62, 63, AND 64! Oh yeah and Lyiso, sorry I did the honors of thermals. Sorry if you were looking forward to that :s.

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Post by lyiso48 Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:00 pm

No problem! You got right on it, besides, I got thermal 3 anyways. Nice job every one. Nice to hear from you too Wild!

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyFly102 Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:43 am

Hey Hydro! Well, this is my first time speaking with you guys and I'm here just to say hi and let you all know that I'm so glad that we finally are able to use Thermal Vision! xD
I've been in this clan since a long time, met some members and always apreciated your gently and union, even if we live on so many different places!
Guys, i wish luck, hapiness, many skill points (xD) and that we could met in the battlefield for some good action. Cheers from SkyFly102!

SkyFly102

Back to top Go down

Post by lyiso48 Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:50 am

Nice to hear from you buddy! Glad to hear you've enjoyed being part of the clan, and that you've been around a while. Feel free to use the forum as much as you want!

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildInstinct Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:01 pm

HEY EVERYONE! I know I've been at 10% for the longest while ever, but now that I finally leveled up, I can go back to 75%, and trust me this clan will go into the top 100s in no time. However, I cannot do this all alone, so please feel free to donate the most you are comfortable with donating as much as you can. The key to success is teamwork, so we must work together. Want to be up there with 1453 and 1337 and Bih? Donate the most you can. Hope to see you all in-game!

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyFly102 Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:52 am

Hey dudes, anyone knows about this last update who took away the button that allows to look at people profiles? Shall it come back? Cheers.

SkyFly102

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum