Team HYDRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skill Trees

2 posters

Go down

Skill Trees Empty Skill Trees

Post by lyiso48 Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:06 am

As of late I've been looking over my skill tree to see what I could improve upon. I found a few skills I should get and have new goals set but then I though. Does everyone else know what a good skill tree would be for their style of play? Who knows what skills are the core few to get and which are broken? The point is, if anyone wants me to advise them on their skills or skill tree, I'd be more than glad to help. Leave a post with your favorite few weapons and maps, and I'll take a look at your profile. The better skill trees we have, the better we play, and the better HYDRO will be!

lyiso48
Admin

http://cwteamhydro.freeforums.biz

Back to top Go down

Skill Trees Empty Well, I need some help.

Post by WildInstinct Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 am

Lately I've been thinking that the gunsmith 10+ damage is not really worth it (I could be wrong). I will only change it though until I have tried it. Though I want some of your advice for the future. Here is my info:

Favorite guns:

-SMGs: p90 devgru, PDR.
-ARs: AEK, ACR-C, AK 105, IWI X95R, AK 74.
-snipers: ORSIS, SKS, DT SRS.
-I dont really use shotguns any more
-LMGs: RPD, COLT IAR.

Favorite maps:

-Old saw mill 1-2
-Evac 1-2
-bay 5-day 7

I know I have a lot of favorite guns, but my skill tree just doesn't seem right for some reason. I mean I have what I need, but I guess its just not complete becasuse I'm still waiting for my main feature (permanent 25+ damage to guns).

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Skill Trees Empty Wild's Skill Tree

Post by lyiso48 Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:01 am

So I think your tree will end up resembling mine. To start off, I don't think gunsmith should be your class. It's an awesome class especially once you get all the spec skills, but they're only really useful in TDS or Tactical Conquest, which are modes it sounds like you don't play.

Out of the remaining classes, I think that the best choices would be either assault or destroyer class. I say this mainly because of the necessity of armor. Without it you die on average two to four shots earlier than someone with armor. This is how armor works. The amount of penetration on the weapon your being hit with is the percent of damage that traces through your armor. So if a weapon has 30 penetration, 70% of the damage will be stopped by your armor until you run out. The remaining 30% will be subtracted from your life. Also, the bullet that "breaks" your armor (or reduces it to 0) Gets an amount of absorbed damage. If you have 5 armor left and your hit, you lose your armor but take almost no damage. This is because the shots damage correlated to the armor which was reduced to zero disallowing further damage. This only happened to the one specific bullet that breaks your armor.

Even though that it is possible to get armor while being other classes, for such a general and well-rounded player, I suggest assault or destroyer class. I have two skill trees as examples to looks at. They both have similar builds but the main difference is grenades vs. armor. If you progress further into the assault once you have more SP or into destroyer kind of determines your class too. I think that the assault class has much better skills, but if you decide on getting fire stabilization, that will most likely keep you a destroyer.

Anyways, take a look at these and feel free to ask me any questions about whats already written here or anything else you'd want to know.

Skill Trees:
https://imgur.com/a/MDUNX

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Skill Trees Empty Re: Skill Trees

Post by WildInstinct Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:30 am

Thanks. And yeah I feel like gunsmith isn't for me. I mean, the +10 damage sounds pretty awesome, but I have low penetration and low health, and those two are pretty important. If the gunsmith damage doesn't help me kill quicker and die less, I think I'll just stay with destroyer. It has lots of life and armor for free (clan skills), and I think its pretty good. And I really like firestab, because It makes me so accurate (I'm talking about god mode). If not, I'll just go back to assault. I really want that extra ammo because it is life saving sometimes.

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Post by lyiso48 Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:51 pm

Yea, I think to most notable skill that I've ever had, has been the +2 mags. You start going on a rampage on HC, and before you know it, your on the last mag for your primary. And yea, if you play with LMG's at all, get fire stab. Go be one if those guys picking off tons of people from sniping range with it.

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Skill Trees Empty I'll be going back to destroyer

Post by WildInstinct Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:22 am

I have tried my super OP guns and they kill so much quicker now. Only problem is, I only have 105 health. And 0 armor. It is still really hard to stay alive. And I need that armor and health. Here is what I came up with:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/16/90/54/untitl11.jpg

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Post by lyiso48 Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:30 pm

Looks good. Just keep in mind that they nerved the grenades (both buffed and non-buffed) in the last update. Im currently respecing my tree with no buffs on my grenades and no scout bonuses, but 100 armor instead. Go on! hit me a few more times. Who needs +9 mobility when we have 100 armor?

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum