Team HYDRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tasking Weapons

5 posters

Go down

Tasking Weapons Empty Tasking Weapons

Post by lyiso48 Sun May 03, 2015 10:40 am

Hey guys. So recently i've been considering buying the desert eagle. I've done my research and all of the forums are old that say don't get it either because of the price or the task, but both those points are pretty nonexistent now considering the Deagle got WC and a price reduction. Im fine with it not being tasked, but I was wondering if anyone had some advice for profiling with the Deagle. Hope to hear back soon!

lyiso48
Admin

http://cwteamhydro.freeforums.biz

Back to top Go down

Tasking Weapons Empty THOR!

Post by WildInstinct Mon May 11, 2015 10:24 am

I think that if you want a long range sniper in your pocket, you should get the Thor. Though it really sucks with no sights. Once you get the first sight (about 6k exp) though, it becomes the best long range pistol. Like seriously, One shot kills anything in hardcore. And up close, if you shoot the VIP once, you'll get half of his life down. I shoot them once and someone else kills them, but I get like 500 exp assist (hardcore). But if you want a handgun that is powerful, but also pretty reliable up close, you should get the Deagle. It is a lot easier to master than the Thor. Though it has pretty low damage at a distance, so, it doesn't really snipe. minimum damage is at the 20s while thor is at 120s. But yeah hope that helped.

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Tasking Weapons Empty Re: Tasking Weapons

Post by lyiso48 Tue May 12, 2015 4:35 pm

I did end up getting the Deagle after all. Im up to their two customization and I'm doing really well with it. First match in HC on vac, 2 trips, one quad, and a storm using Deagle alone. I'd say it works pretty well!

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tasking Weapons Empty Nice

Post by WildInstinct Wed May 13, 2015 12:07 am

Yeah I mean the thor really does suck for multi kills. And it is a lot harder to get used to as well. Oh and I wanted to ask you, how did you task your SA58? I only have 5/60 and I already had it for 4 days.

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Post by lyiso48 Wed May 13, 2015 10:39 pm

I played on OSM and was able to do most of them with the SA58 alone. It has great damage over a range so it has a bit of a leg up on other assault rifles. I also was able to do some storm kills on evac as well. I think you should play the map you prefer and just commit to using the SA58. You'll get them all sooner or later. I tasked mine over winter break (I think), so I committed a bunch of time to it, but I got it pretty quickly. It's worth it though. The SA58 is now me go-to gun. Can't wait for it to get WC!

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tasking Weapons Empty I know me too

Post by WildInstinct Wed May 13, 2015 10:58 pm

Thanks. And yeah I can't wait for WC for it because i feel like it would be unstoppable with a silencer. And also check out the other section of the forum I made. Today was a pretty crazy day. It's in social. It's called Awesome moments.

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Post by lyiso48 Sun May 24, 2015 11:09 am

So, hows the weapon tasking going? Get any more storms on the SA58? I've been working on getting some experience on the DE. I've really come to like it. I've also started to use it in place of my beloved uzi pro maglan. I think I'll wait for the uzi to get customization before I choose to respec my skills without it though.

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildInstinct Tue May 26, 2015 9:17 pm

It's been pretty good, I have 30/60 and it's been great. However, I would have more if i didn't try to play with all guns most of the time :l

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Post by lyiso48 Wed May 27, 2015 9:38 pm

Yea. I've been messing around with doing some of the easier tasks on some of the weapons I haven't used very much.

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomtommee2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:29 am

OK, looking for some suggestions for a mediocre player to get triple tasks. Early on in playing I started to use the SR3M and fell in love with it! I moved away from it as I was frustrated with the tasking responsibilities that seemed so far from my actual skill. I worked with the M4A1 and have reached level 10 in customization and although it's much better at this level, it's just not the same. So I've gone back to the SR3M and I've been able to get a couple of triple kills (one on interchange, one on evac) over the past week.  I'm up to 15% but this has taken months. I'm calculating being 70 or so by the time I get it tasked (age no level, LOL!). So any suggestions for me with the understanding that some of the players in this clan are really beasts and what appears to be relatively  easy for you would not be for me.  Meaning to say as you teach remember your pupils level! Overall I'm having a great time being in the clan and I have perseverance where skill may be lacking LOL! Go Hydro!!!

Tomtommee2

Back to top Go down

Post by fredericfu62 Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:31 pm

are there any tips on tasking the RPK-74? I need 4 stormkills, i did 2 already,

fredericfu62

Back to top Go down

Tasking Weapons Empty Tasking RPK

Post by lyiso48 Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:29 pm

I personally played on OSM (old sawmill). If you have fire stabilization, then you can use hip fire to try and avoid using the shake sights. It is also plausible to do storm kills on evac, but you will be found much more easily without a silencer from customization. If possible, I will post a video of me storm killing with the RPK tonight, for now, her is a VERY good guide to OSM that you should read. It teaches the map and teaches the spawn mechanics of the ENTIRE GAME. Every maps spawn works this way;

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2522-general/topics/365561-super-sexual-old-sawmill-guide-part-three?page=1

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tasking Weapons Empty What to task?

Post by lyiso48 Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:18 pm

Lately I've been strictly been tasking weapons. I own almost all of the cr guns and some of the GP guns too. All in all, what are some good cr guns that are worth tasking? Im not very good at triple kills, but I'd be willing to try if you really though it was worth it. Tell me what you guys think!

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomtommee2 Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:48 pm

Tasking weapons, hmmm. I've been attempting to task the SR3M for next to forever! I can go weeks without one and then get two in 5 minutes. I'm up to 70% but I'm stalled again. Seems like I've been doing it so long don't know what I'll do if, when, I achieve it! Seems like the nature of regular games have changed. Mostly stacked. . .nice to hear from you, oh, fearless leader!

Tomtommee2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomtommee2 Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:37 pm

So I see where the game is about to change W tasks. I suppose there is a bit of irony here as I've just tasked the SR3M with triples as of last weekend. I see it's going to doubles LOL! At least I'll know that I did it the hard way! Thanks to all!

Tomtommee2

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyFly102 Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:35 pm

Tomtommee, do you know if all rifles are supposed to be facing customization? Im thinking about tasking Colt Iar, i guess its some triples too. Hail Hydro! XD

SkyFly102

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomtommee2 Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:05 pm

The Colt is under consideration to go from triples to doubles. This will make the task considerably easier as the Colt carries 7 mags of 100 rounds. The reload speed is lightening quick and if you just keep your mouse down its possible to just keep firing into the second mag. The recoil is more intense so some burst fire is probably a good idea however. When I was tasking the SR3M I was amazed at the amount of doubles I would get and thought at that time how much easier it would be if the task were doubles! Little did I know! I'm glad I was able to task it though it was a slow and at times tedious process for me. Go to the Contract Wars Facebook page and you can see everything that's under consideration. Thanks to Lysio our fearless leader for directing me there as well as his support in tasking difficult weapons, hail Hydro! And good luck!

Tomtommee2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down