Team HYDRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

+2
thegranddefeater
lyiso48
6 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by lyiso48 Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:32 pm

Hey guys. So most of us have no idea who each other is. I'd like us to get to know each other a bit better and for our community to grow as a clan. Please leave something here about so yourself so that we get to see a little bit about you as well as letting me know you are on the forum.

lyiso48
Admin

http://cwteamhydro.freeforums.biz

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty I'll start

Post by lyiso48 Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:36 pm

Hello everyone. I am lyiso48, the clan leader of HYDRO. I started this clan a little over a year ago when the clan feature was just added. It was myself and a few friends that I was trying to get into the game. After sometime they left and I was almost the only member in the clan. Later in time I was able to get some new members that I got to know pretty well, but many of them have either become inactive or moved on. Currently my lieutenant M800 is the individual that stays in most frequent communication with myself. We acquired some clan skills and we started to grow. Now our max capacity is 50 contractors. We hope that by being accepted into the clan and being one of them you will be sent here. Thats mostly about HYDRO though. I play mostly towards the end of the week (thursday-saturday) and I am in the CTS time zone. In other words, that means contracts reset at 23:00 or 11:00 pm. I like to play competitively and enjoy breaking stacks of high level players. I also look forward to playing with all of you in the future!

lyiso48
Admin

http://cwteamhydro.freeforums.biz

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty My intro

Post by thegranddefeater Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:24 pm

Hey Team HYDRO! I am thegranddefeater, one of our clan's officers. I have been playing Contract Wars since May of 2014 and have been in HYDRO since the new year. I had my own clan a while back, but passed it on and joined HYDRO where only good things have happened! I live in Eastern North Carolina, so I am in Eastern Standard Time. My favorite weapon is the AS VAL MOD.3 Spec. I look forward to having a great time with everyone and helping our clan grow! Lets make it to the top!

thegranddefeater

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty WildInstinct, Lieutenant

Post by WildInstinct Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:45 pm

Hello everyone, I am HYDRO's lieutenant, WildInstinct. As you will see if you pay attention to my exp donation, I am a very active user and usually keep up to date a lot. If you have any questions about the clan or the game in general, just leave a reply on the community chat and I'll try my best to answer it, and also if you have any suggestions for us as well. Hope that you find your stay with us a nice experience and we wish you good luck out there. But more about myself. I like to play any day of the week at about 3pm-5pm in weekdays and 9am-1pm on sturdays, and 12-4 on sundays. I like playing Bay 5, Day 7, Evac, and Old sawmill. Never go on target destination if you want to find me, because I will not be there. I HATE that game mode so much. But I do love Team elimination and death match. And I like playing hardcore so much. I like being competitive and giving myself challenges, going against level 67s-70s. I might not be the best, but I like challenges. My favorite weapon is the AK 105, just because I have a tier 10 on customization. I worked on it so hard, and it's my precious one. I live in Illinois, so I have the same time zone as Lyiso. But yeah, that's mainly who I am in-game. Hope we can play sometime in the future.

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Pantharen Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:44 pm

I am BEH1NDYOU. (or at least that is my handle for this month).. I change it frequently.. Changing it keeps people guessing as to my ident..

I have been playing on & off for about a year.. My computer is crappy, so more offline, then on..

I dont do a lot of death matches, not until I get a faster computer..

Pantharen

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Mochy1819

Post by mochy1819 Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:29 pm

Hey Hydro i'm Mochy1819 i live in Illinois and i'm really excited about our clan which has been going pretty good. I've been trying to donate as much as i can and to let you know me and wildinstinct's brother. I like to play in old sawmill and evac_2 team elimination and my top five guns are M4A1, 919A tasked, Orsis, P90 Devgru, ACR tasked

mochy1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomtommee2 Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:54 pm

Hey, is mochy18 back??!! I saw a donation today!

Tomtommee2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum