Team HYDRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Chat

+5
mochy1819
Tomtommee2
WildInstinct
jlesko22
lyiso48
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Community Chat Empty Community Chat

Post by lyiso48 Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:48 pm

Hey guys! Feel free to chat it up here about whatever you want really. You can ask questions about the game here as well as questions that are completely unrelated to any game at all too. This is meant to be a community that we all get to be an active part of. Whats the point if we dnt get to know each other a bit, or have a little fun right?

lyiso48
Admin

http://cwteamhydro.freeforums.biz

Back to top Go down

Community Chat Empty Re: Community Chat

Post by jlesko22 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:34 am

Great that there's a chat/forum for the clan. I was wondering. Can you get the perks with gold, such as another gernade? and i am willling to donate more gold for that purpose.

jlesko22

Back to top Go down

Community Chat Empty Rental Skills

Post by lyiso48 Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:45 pm

The skills down the left side of the screen are rental skills. Those can be unlocked for limited amounts of time. We could buy an extra grenade for the month, but it would cost 3,500 gp. If you would want to donate that much, go for it, but most people are just unaware of this skills being temporary!

Last edited by lyiso48 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlesko22 Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:25 pm

Oh, wow! Expensive. Even the clan damage,clan armour, ect. too (rentals)?

jlesko22

Back to top Go down

Community Chat Empty Rental Skills

Post by lyiso48 Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:46 pm

Yep. Everything down the right side. I think there are six, the sound team, extra grenade, extra damage, armor, capture points, and the last one I can quite remember. The skills that we've purchased so far are all permanent though. We are focusing on permanent skills under the clan drills and spec categories.

Last edited by lyiso48 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildInstinct Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:04 pm

Hey HYDRO! I'm the clan's Lieutenant, WildInstinct. I'm usually on everyday so feel free to leave a message. And an important announcement. We are currently going to go under some different circumstances, it being that we are purchasing Gunsmith specialization 1 right after clan drills three. This will prolong drills 4 (full exp for assists) for about 2-4 weeks. If you want to help out so that this time becomes much shorter, we appreciate any kind of donations you wish to make. This is just to ensure gunsmiths are not forgotten, because we have a considerable amount now (about 5). Thanks for your understanding.

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Community Chat Empty Logo

Post by lyiso48 Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:43 am

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that WildInstinct is working on creating a logo for our clan! Sometime soon we are looking to implement it into the forum, and possibly use it to customize camos or similar items in-game when those features are available. We will keep you updated as to the ideas being thrown around.

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Community Chat Empty I LOVE THE FORUM

Post by WildInstinct Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:00 am

I love how the forum looks now. It looks so cool and sophisticated. Great job whoever did this (prob Lyiso48).

*news on logo:

I have it about 50% done, as a lot of stuff is happening in my life right now, is hard to keep up with it all. I'll make sure to give it sometime this week though.

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Community Chat Empty New Look

Post by lyiso48 Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:54 pm

Thanks! Yea, I went and looked at the themes we could play with. In addition, the Design Motions Forum can be replaced with another image, possibly our logo in the works!

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Community Chat Empty Money for dayz

Post by WildInstinct Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:39 pm

Recently I've been trying to level up to 63, and well, I did it. I make about 300k exp a week, and I'm going to set my donation to 75%. Expect incredible amounts of money. Also shoutout to mochy1819 whos killing it and getting prokills like rain.

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Community Chat Empty Ever wandering about ORSIS.

Post by WildInstinct Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Ever wander If ORSIS is really worth all that GP. Well, here's what I think.

Community Chat Prokil10

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomtommee2 Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

Very nice! Any advice on how to get triple kills? Would like to task the SR3M but can't for the life of me ever see me doing this!

Tomtommee2

Back to top Go down

Post by WildInstinct Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:33 am

Hey guys loved playing with you guys yesterday you guys are great at teamwork. If, I'm not wrong I think we won every match we played. Hope we can play again sometime.

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Community Chat Empty Playing together

Post by lyiso48 Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:47 pm

Yea, we did really well. You did great! I didn't know you had gotten so good in hardcore. And yea, I think we won everything and we all had solid KD's too. Im waiting on the dev to make practice rooms (which is something further down on their to do list). It would be awesome to mess around, practice, or even have a death-match if it wouldn't destroy our KD's. Regardless, nice job, hope to run into you again soon!

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Community Chat Empty CUSTOMIZATION!

Post by WildInstinct Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:02 pm

So I was looking through contract wars' app page and they announced that the desert eagle, the AEK, and the scar L are going to be up for customization! That means I can finally get rid of AEK's horrible muzzle flash and also pistols are available for customization too! I can't wait until the next update!

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Community Chat Empty Mochy1819__youtube video

Post by mochy1819 Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:34 pm

Hey Guys, please go check out my video i made a pro kill with the P90 devgru and please i need support so people get to know hydro and sorry about the music ill make better videos with better music and please like and subscribe and don't forget to give me suggestions Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

mochy1819

Back to top Go down

Community Chat Empty YOUTUBE TEST VIDEO

Post by WildInstinct Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:45 pm

Hey guys so me and mochy1819 found a nice budget friendly screen recorder that is 100% free! It looks pretty nice and has a decent amount of editing features. As you can see above he caught a prokill on video and it looks pretty good. I also made a video, mostly messing around with the ORSIS, and I got pretty crazy no-scope headshots and almost got a prokill (I'm still mad about it). But anyway guys that is basically it and if you have any suggestions on what you want on our youtube channel just reply down below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7JDz6-CvKo

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Community Chat Empty IZH 43 pistol

Post by WildInstinct Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:37 pm

Oh yeah and also did you guys see the new IZH 43 short barrel? It's supposed to be a pistol!

here is a link on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/ContractWars/photos/pcb.754194134701371/754193874701397/?type=1&theater

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Post by lyiso48 Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:42 pm

Yea, Im waiting to see a screenshot of the AEK's tree to see if i want to buy it or not.

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Community Chat Empty Hey!

Post by WildInstinct Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:35 pm

Wazzup guys I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm planning on getting the new sexy 400 damage sniper pistol the devs plan to put in along with sawed-off IZH! Man next update is gonna be amazing! Can't wait!

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Post by lyiso48 Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:25 pm

Also, I don't now how I missed it before, but awesome job on getting your pro Mochy! I wish I had any of mine on tape. My highest kill streak I've ever gotten had been 36 and almost decided to film the match. SKS Sniper FTW!

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mochy1819 Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:40 pm

lyiso48 wrote:Also, I don't now how I missed it before, but awesome job on getting your pro Mochy! I wish I had any of mine on tape. My highest kill streak I've ever gotten had been 36 and almost decided to film the match. SKS Sniper FTW!
  Thanks a lot my highest was 38 and it was today with the Orsis congrats with your new leveling up to level 60 hope to see you more often and can you go on this Saturday we should play a match and also i'm pretty sure i can reach a million donated to the clan by Saturday and even pass your brother and i'm planning to get the as val spec weapon i got all the skills before that and i have enough Cr and Sp i just need 400 GP more from surveys so good luck and hope to see you around.

mochy1819

Back to top Go down

Post by lyiso48 Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:43 pm

Possibly. I won't be around much over the next few weekends. I'll be on and off, but not on for very long, and at random times. Thanks for noticing my leveling up too. I decided that I wanted to finally level up considering I was playing only hardcore anyways, so I dropped contribution to 20% and played HC for a while.

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Community Chat Empty Long time no see

Post by WildInstinct Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:23 am

Hey everyone is been a long time since we last talked. But anyway, I have been having the best time of my life with my bae (ORSIS), and its been great. Already got 10 prokills with it in less than it took me to make my first one. NOW THAT'S A REAL GUN RIGHT THERE! Anyway I just wanted to let you guys know that after I reach 3 million I'll be donating 10% again as I want to level up again. I won't give up my spot up so easly though, so if I see erwell getting closer than 500k I'll go back to 75%. THAT SPOT IS MINE! (Don't think I'm mad or anything, I just worked on it so hard it cannot be taken away from me)

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Post by lyiso48 Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:43 pm

Dude, go for it. Your skyrocketing up the leaderboard. I feel bad I'm falling so far behind trying to level myself up. I've been really busy too. I'm trying to play a match or two on Terminal2 a day.

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum