Team HYDRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Chat

+5
mochy1819
Tomtommee2
WildInstinct
jlesko22
lyiso48
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Community Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Chat

Post by WildInstinct Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:10 am

It's ok man. I mean you reached a million. I believe there is like 5 people at a million right now. Do you realize how much we've grown? I still remember when the highest was like 150k. It's insane! HYDRO is doing so well. Oh yeah And I bought the gunsmith one for the clan already and OMG, every gun I have is overpowered. I mean my kedr has like 49 damage, and my AEK has like 68! And my pernarch has 47! I love that skill!

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Post by jlesko22 Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:07 pm

Question with the skill tree's. Is there a link that shows what route to go to get the the specials? So i can spend the min instead of guessing.

jlesko22

Back to top Go down

Post by lyiso48 Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:43 pm

By specials do you mean SPEC weapons? Regardless, you should look into this link in regards to skills:

http://www.contract-wars-calculator.com

lyiso48
Admin

http://cwteamhydro.freeforums.biz

Back to top Go down

Community Chat - Page 2 Empty About the SR3M

Post by WildInstinct Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:15 pm

I believe someone asked for advice on tasking this weapon. I just bought it like a week ago and already have 20% in it. So, the way to task it is to go on evac and use your grenades wisely. Go for head shots and flanking. Also, go for spawn trapping if you mastered the timing (how long is appropriate to start shooting them without wasting a whole mag on just one person). DO NOT CAMP! this will make it impossible. I will make a game play video with the SR3M to show you how you should play as I can't really explain all the steps or it'll take me forever. It's just better if you study the moves I make.

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Community Chat - Page 2 Empty You guys are insane

Post by WildInstinct Mon May 11, 2015 10:28 am

So I looked at our donating history for the last few days, and all of you are insanely great. We are making so much money so fast I think we've NEVER been this active. And we've NEVER been this good. HYDRO is at its best and we will keep getting better and better if you guys continue! Thanks for all of your support!

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Community Chat - Page 2 Empty Greetings!

Post by slayerx2 Fri May 29, 2015 5:00 am

Hello everybody Very Happy Just stopping by to say hi to my brothers in arms. I hope to work with all of you now that i am a member of Hydro. Let's all have fun while battling, See you in the battlefield

slayerx2

Back to top Go down

Post by lyiso48 Fri May 29, 2015 7:03 am

Thanks for stopping by! We hope to start seeing new faces amongst the forum as we gain active members. Please use the forum for whatever you need, and feel free to create a new topic if need be. Welcome aboard!

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomtommee2 Fri May 29, 2015 6:27 pm

Hey Slay!
Welcome to Hydro! There are a solid core of hard working clan members on this team! We have risen from the 400's when I arrived to 219-220 at present. I encourage all members to contribute and to reap the rewards that come with belonging to this group while playing a game that compares to none!

Once again, a big Welcome! Very Happy

T2

Tomtommee2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomtommee2 Fri May 29, 2015 6:28 pm

Wow! Another huge donation! TKNess, you the man! A million CR donation!!! You guys are great! Can't wait to try out the new clan skills!! Go Hydro!!

Also kudos to Lyiso and Wild Instinct and there are more beasts on the field. . .
Lastly, Kudos to erwell another HUGE supporter! Smile

Tomtommee2

Back to top Go down

Post by WildInstinct Sat May 30, 2015 2:37 pm

Great job everyone! We already bought full exp for assists, something that cost 12 000 000 CR! That is a huge amount of money for such little time! Hope that we make even MORE money later on! Thermal sight, HERE WE GO!

(Also thanks Tomtommotee2 your comment just made my day. And erwell if you are reading this I just want to tell you that even though I'm a bit competitive when it comes to donation, man, you have been doing an AMAZING job. Way better than I ever did. I mean look at you. You have been here for about 4 months, and I have been here for about 1 1/4 years and you already caught up to me. AND you turned level 62 in less than a month. Now THAT is amazing. But not just you, everyone else who is in HYDRO is a supporter, so everyone don't feel left out. You are ALL important. Lets keep it up!)

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Post by WildInstinct Sat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm

Oh yeah, for those of you wandering, my kong name is M800, so in the chat I'll appear as M800. My in-game name is WildInstinct.

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Post by erwell Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:17 am

Thanks WildInstinct & Tomtommee2! When I was accepted in this clan (wasnt in any clan before HYDRO) i bought triple exp skill and after level 60 i played only in hardcore mode. Excuse my bad english im from an European country.Good luck on finals!

erwell

Back to top Go down

Post by lyiso48 Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:05 pm

Thanks, will do! It's always nice to have more active members! If you don't mind my asking, whats your native language? Bad english isn't a problem. In fact, I wouldn't have guessed you weren't a native speaker if you hadn't told me. Your english is quite good from what I've seen.

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erwell Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:41 am

Im from Romania and the native language is romanian. I studied English at school in addition to other languages like French and German, but English is my favorite language. Go HYDRO!!! Very Happy

erwell

Back to top Go down

Community Chat - Page 2 Empty TRADEGY HAS HIT US!

Post by WildInstinct Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:08 pm

As you all may have noticed we dropped down 7 places because mochy1819 left the clan. He is my little brother, and what happened is not his fault. He got hacked out of nowhere and his kong account has a different email and password. We were able to log in because of Facebook connection, but whoever hacked into his email can easily shut down this connection. He is now in 1453 and he is devastated by the fact. Whoever this hacker is he caused all of mochy1819's 4 months worth of work gone to the trash. I myself am very mad that someone was capable of doing this. So please everyone understand that HE DID NOT MEAN TO DO THIS. IT WAS A HACKER! Hope that all these hackers rot in hell! It is so not fair he spent over 50$ in the game just to get it stolen. I hope you all understand this.

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Community Chat - Page 2 Empty Death of a legend

Post by WildInstinct Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:29 pm

Well, we tried saving his account, even contacted Kong for help, but neither them or us could do anything about it. I'm sorry to announce this, but in a way, the real mochy1819 is no more. He said he is gonna quit the game now. Too much work and money spent, all thrown to the trash. He was so good, but now it is all over. I hope that whoever did this pays for what he did. Goodbye mochy1819. Thanks for all you did.

If you see him in game now, please remember that that is not him. It is the hacker.

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Post by lyiso48 Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:34 pm

erwell wrote:Im from Romania and the native language is romanian. I studied English at school in addition to other languages like French and German, but English is my favorite language. Go HYDRO!!! Very Happy
Nice! I speak some Spanish myself. It's awesome to know that though your so well versed in language! It's a very impressive feat.

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lyiso48 Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:47 pm

WildInstinct wrote:Well, we tried saving his account, even contacted Kong for help, but neither them or us could do anything about it. I'm sorry to announce this, but in a way, the real mochy1819 is no more. He said he is gonna quit the game now. Too much work and money spent, all thrown to the trash. He was so good, but now it is all over. I hope that whoever did this pays for what he did. Goodbye mochy1819. Thanks for all you did.

If you see him in game now, please remember that that is not him. It is the hacker.

This is quite the shame. HYDRO truly did lose one of its most elite members in this process. Thank you for letting use know. Please let him know that he will be missed, and that he will always have a spot for him in HYDRO.

In addition, I have kept the account favorited so I may see when it is online. It is unfortunate that the account was lost, but as he IS a hacker, I suspect he will use cheats in-game. I will monitor and report any suspicious activity to nqss along with the tale of what happened if I find any suspicious activity.

Once again, thank you Mochy for everything, you will be very sorely missed.

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildInstinct Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:08 pm

lyiso48 wrote:
WildInstinct wrote:Well, we tried saving his account, even contacted Kong for help, but neither them or us could do anything about it. I'm sorry to announce this, but in a way, the real mochy1819 is no more. He said he is gonna quit the game now. Too much work and money spent, all thrown to the trash. He was so good, but now it is all over. I hope that whoever did this pays for what he did. Goodbye mochy1819. Thanks for all you did.

This is quite the shame. HYDRO truly did lose one of its most elite members in this process. Thank you for letting use know. Please let him know that he will be missed, and that he will always have a spot for him in HYDRO.

In addition, I have kept the account favorited so I may see when it is online. It is unfortunate that the account was lost, but as he IS a hacker, I suspect he will use cheats in-game. I will monitor and report any suspicious activity to nqss along with the tale of what happened if I find any suspicious activity.

Once again, thank you Mochy for everything, you will be very sorely missed.

Thank you so much, and hope we can bring this guy to justice.

And erwell that's great that you speak so many languages. I only speak Spanish and English myself, but ill try for French later on.

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Post by fredericfu62 Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:29 pm

Hey! If you want to be better at Contract Wars, read this!

The most asked questions are “How do i get pro kills?”

Or “How can i be a better player?!”

I’ll answer both!

To be a better player and start playing more professional you
need to do one simple task! Although its not simple for everyone!

“And yes i said professional! some play this game professionally!
a lot of people do!”

Well here it is!

Tip Number One!: stop being afraid!

Yes! its that simple!

To progress to a Top-Level of gameplay in contract wars, you need
to stop being afraid!

This is the main technique that many professional CW players use!

You need to be comfortable with the fact that where you are going
might get you killed! or you might be seen! let those fears go!

They are stopping your development as a player!

Some of the most experienced players in contract wars
are good at the system mechanics and game play for one single reason!

Because they want to be!

They don’t have this super power intelligence that is beyond
the grasp of everyone in the contract wars community!

Its because they wanted it so bad that they weren’t afraid to fail!

95% Of prokills are ended because 95% of the time you become
afraid of failure!

If you are afraid of failure you become it!
People can sense that you are afraid of failure then they kill you!

Let go off that fear and you will start to figure out what works and what doesn’t!

Tip Number Two!: Make the noobiest moves you can!

90% of people are afraid to hide certain places or use certain guns
for the fear of being seen as a noob by other players!
This ties in perfectly with Tip Number One!

Let people view you as making “Noob” Moves!

When you start seeing constant text from other CW players saying
you are doing “Noob” things, this is good!

These players are afraid to do those moves and use those tactics because
of the fear that other players will call them a Noob!

They are projecting their own fears on to you!

Hide in those containers! Get on that ledge! Look thru a window slowly!

Do all the noob techniques you can think of! and you will get amazing results!

I hope that helps! Message me or add me as a friend if you would like! thanks!

fredericfu62

Back to top Go down

Post by lyiso48 Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:37 pm

I feel as though I've read this somewhere else, but it is true. Sometimes you just need to say f*ck it and walk across an open area to race to a spawn area or a vantage point. It's ok to die trying sometime new, I do it a lot.

(Also, if this was from another post, please give credit)

lyiso48
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildInstinct Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:52 pm

I was thinking of a way to explain it, but you did it perfectly. Most people think that basic strategies they used in level 20 are known by everyone in level 60+. Well, yes they are, however, is because they are known that no one thinks of doing them anymore. That is when you come in and do these things in order to boost your gameplay and scores and streaks and what not. But you also have to use common sense. Ultra CQC is not very recommended for prokills. It is very good for quadkills though. For prokills, you will need both a strong primary and secondary, and you need to make sure they work well together. For example, Orsis and Glock 18 work perfectly because Orsis is long range, and glock is close, so if you need to kill long distance, orsis is there to kill everything, but if someone flanks and you need a full auto, that is where glock comes in. Go check out the in-game startegies part of the forum ill explain with detail.

WildInstinct

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomtommee2 Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:07 pm

Hey Wild,
Are you any closer to making that video of the tasking of the SR3M? It would be great to see.  I'm currently at 21% but sadly this has taken me months!! Really love this weapon for some reason.
Thanks

Tomtommee2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomtommee2 Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:15 pm

Wild,
That really sucks about your brother!!! Just read about it! Why can't we get him back in our clan?

Tomtommee2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomtommee2 Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:16 pm

Wild,
Tell your brother that whatever has happened probably is so that he stronger and better! I didn't realize he was your brother and was impressed with his playing skill. Hope he finds a way back to us, but wherever he goes Best Wishes to him!!!

Tomtommee2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum